Shannen Doherty slams young Hollywood celebsAugust 30th, 2008 - 2:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) Actress Shannen Doherty, who starred in the the hit 90s show “Beverly Hills 90210″, has slammed young Hollywood celebrities like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan for not behaving responsibly in public.Shannen admiited that even she had her wild days, but added that she never went as far as Lohan and Spears, reports contactmusic.com.
She said: “You know, you play a character; people perceive you as the character. I guess it means I did my job. But what did I do?! I went out. I was 18 years old! At 18, you’re going to sorority parties. I just did it in the public eye. But just because I was on ‘90210′ didn’t mean that I didn’t get to have my own real life experiences. You have to live somewhat normally.”
Shannen said she now wants to start a family and lead a quiet life.
“I’m just a normal person who likes to play with my dogs and ride my horses. I dream of moving back to the south every single day of my life now. I’m actually looking at places in Mississippi and Tennessee… I definitely want a child …or two,” she said.
- Shannen Doherty marries Kurt Iswarienko - Oct 17, 2011
- Sarita Choudhury On Playing A Mother In Reel and Real Life - Sep 13, 2010
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- A Tete-a-Tete With Begum Nawazish Ali - Oct 28, 2010
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford - Oct 06, 2011
- India can provide me with lots of work: Begum Nawazish Ali - Oct 27, 2010
- 90210 stars Jason Priestley & Luke Perry appear on 'Lopez Tonight' - Jan 21, 2011
- I'm terrible at dating: Daniel Radcliffe - Jan 07, 2012
- I want to marry Daniel Weber over and over again: Sunny Leone - Jan 03, 2012
- Tila Tequila 'doesn't want to be another Lindsay Lohan' - May 25, 2010
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Being sacked from 'Beverly Hills 90210' boosted my career, says Swank - Nov 09, 2009