Shakti Kapoor’s daughter Shraddha to walk for Anju ModiJuly 23rd, 2011 - 9:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 23 (IANS) Shakti Kapoor’s daughter Shraddha, who made her Bollywood debut with “Teen Patti”, will walk for designer Anju Modi on the third day of Synergy1 Delhi Couture Week (DCW), which started Friday.
Bollywood diva Karishma Kapoor was earlier expected to walk for the Delhi-based designer but she pulled out of the fashion week because of personal reasons.
It was reportedly said that the Anju was looking for a big actress as a replacement to Karishma and that she was in talks with Rekha, Priyanka Chopra and Sonali Bendre. But Shraddha managed to get the slot.
Shraddha, who received critical accolades for her movie “Luv Ka The End”, has been signed by Yash Raj films for an upcoming project.
The second edition of DCW is all about extravagant fashion, glamour, luxury and, of course, Bollywood. The four-day affair, scheduled from July 22-25, is proving to be a big draw for leading designers of India.
- Shraddha Kapoor steals show for Anju Modi - Jul 24, 2011
- Jacqueline dislikes Bollywood celebs on the ramp - Jul 26, 2011
- Buyers' resolute thumbs up to Delhi Couture Week (Review) - Jul 26, 2011
- I'm not a rocket that'd be launched repeatedly: Shraddha Kapoor - Apr 06, 2011
- Lakme ropes in newcomer Shraddha Kapoor as brand ambassador - Sep 16, 2010
- Box office offers spooky 'Haunted', teenage romance 'Luv Ka...' (IANS preview) - May 04, 2011
- DCW puts spotlight on opulence, grandeur and business (Preview) - Aug 07, 2012
- I'm a diehard Priyanka fan: Shraddha Kapoor - Aug 03, 2011
- Sridevi turns muse for Sabyasachi Mukherjee at DCW - Aug 13, 2012
- Sonali Bendre surprised to see hubby Goldie at LFW - Mar 06, 2012
- 'Elizabethan Era' inspires Shantanu-Nikhil (With Image) - Jul 15, 2011
- Bridal collection, Bollywood dominated DCW (Review) (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- Manish Malhotra to open Delhi Couture week - Jul 12, 2012
- Shakti Kapoor's Daughter Shraddha Signs Three-Film Deal With YRF - Jul 05, 2010
- Clothes real stars at Delhi Couture Week (Review) - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: actress, anju modi, couture, critical accolades, dcw, debut, designers, diva, fashion glamour, fashion week, India, karishma kapoor, New Delhi, personal reasons, priyanka chopra, shakti kapoor, sonali bendre, synergy1, third day, yash raj films