Shahid’s ‘Kaminay’ look, a guarded secret (Film Snippets)December 4th, 2008 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 4 (IANS) Bollywood actor Shahid Kapur has got a new look for Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Kaminay”, but he is keeping it under wraps.Shahid has been so particular about not revealing his new look that he has stopped making public appearances - the actor missed the trial show of “Dostana” because he wanted to avoid media there. He will continue to do so till the promos of the movie are released.
Giving a sneak peak of Shahid’s look in the movie, a source revealed: “The actor has a tanned look in the film. He has literally soaked himself in the sun for the bronze look. He has kept different haircuts and has gone in for training as well.”
Vidya Balan remains fresh at night schedules
“Parineeta” girl Vidya Balan not only stays in high spirits during late night shooting schedules, but also manages to keep everyone cheerful with her mimicry skills.
“Vidya is an excellent mimic and she imitates other actors with utmost ease. She is the life of our night schedules. She is high in spirits even at four in the morning. Neither does she feel sleepy nor does she let anyone get bogged down by work pressure,” a unit member said.
“She always keeps smiling and cracking jokes,” he added.
I wanted to be a lawyer: Kim Sharma
Kim Sharma, best remembered for her role in Shah Rukh Khan-starrer “Mohabbatein”, says she never wanted to be an actor.
“I wanted to be a lawyer and I was working towards it, but suddenly modelling happened and then I got film offers. So I’m acting and enjoying it,” she said.
Currently, Kim is looking forward to two comedies “Loot” and “Daddy Cool”.
“‘Loot’ is like a dark comedy, while ‘Daddy Cool’ is funny. I’m playing different characters in both the films. And I don’t want to reveal more or else I won’t have anything to talk about when the films release,” she said.
Katrina upset about not continuing cello lessons
Katrina Kaif learnt to play the cello for her role in recently released “Yuvvraaj”, but couldn’t master the instrument. She says she would love to take more lessons but her busy schedule doesn’t allow her to do so.
“I have learnt how to play a bit of the cello. In terms of making the correct sound, it needs more time, but it is not possible for me to dedicate three years to master it,” Katrina said.
The actress explained that the film didn’t require her to master the art of playing the cello, as it wasn’t a biography of a cello player.
“My character happened to be a cello player in the film and I just had to get the right posture for it to look visually correct,” she added.
The film, also starring Salman Khan, Zayed Khan and Anil Kapoor, didn’t appeal to the audience.
- Shah Rukh wants to work with Vidya - Jan 15, 2012
- Neil excited about big screen love story (Movie Snippets) - Dec 26, 2011
- Shruti Haasan learns guitar (Movie Snippets) - Jun 19, 2012
- 'Aladdin' flopped as I failed to tell a story: Sujoy Ghosh - Feb 10, 2012
- Tusshar takes Ekta's criticism positively - Jan 28, 2012
- Shah Rukh a brother? No way, says Vidya (Movie Snippets) - Jan 31, 2012
- A rare film that can claim to be a game-changer (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Mar 08, 2012
- Ranbir, Vidya win top IIFA honours - Jun 10, 2012
- Vidya wants to work with Hrithik, SRK - May 16, 2012
- Zindagi Na, Rockstar dominate IIFA awards - Jun 10, 2012
- Sonakshi's role cooler in 'Joker' than 'Dabangg': Kunder (Movie Snippets) - Feb 22, 2012
- Kat's nightmare after missing flight in London - Sep 11, 2011
- Dual roles back in B-town: One ticket, double mazaa - Jun 20, 2012
- Vidya should avoid pitfall of doing central parts: Shabana - Mar 21, 2012
- I always wanted to do double role: Vidya Balan (With Image) - May 24, 2012