Shah Rukh scared to work with me: Aamir KhanDecember 20th, 2008 - 6:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 20 (IANS) Bollywood actor Aamir Khan has said Shah Rukh Khan is scared to work with him and that is why they do not do any films together.“Actually Shah Rukh feels scared to work with me. I often say let’s do a movie together but he always rejects (the offer),” Aamir told the television channel IBN7 in an interview scheduled for telecast Dec 24.
Recently, Shah Rukh sparked a controversy by proclaiming himself the biggest brand and saying there cannot be any competition with him.
While Aamir has a strained relation with Shah Rukh, his favourite actress happens to be Juhi Chawla, who is a close associate and business partner with Shah Rukh.
“There are many good actresses but the one I like the most is Juhi. She is a great actress,” Aamir said.
These days, Aamir is busy promoting his film “Ghajini”, which is scheduled for release Dec 25.
Asked about the kind of movies he wants to do in future, the actor said: “I always want to do movies which touch my heart and are totally different or based upon new subjects. I always want to surprise my audience.”
Though Aamir has worked with many reputed filmmakers he revealed that his favourite director is his cousin Mansoor Khan with whom he did “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak”, “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander” and “Akele Hum Akele Tum”.
“It’s my good luck that I have had a chance to work with all good directors. But my favourite director is Mansoor Khan, my brother. I have done three movies with him,” he said.
In “Akele Hum…”, Aamir starred opposite Manisha Koirala. The actor says he took more retakes for “Akele Hum…” than for any other film in his career.
“In this movie there was a song - ‘Aisa zakhm diya hai’. I took 40-50 retakes for it,” he revealed.
- Bollywood has changed for the better: Juhi Chawla - May 27, 2011
- I'm doing a film with Aamir: Rani Mukerji - Dec 04, 2010
- Rajesh Khanna most romantic Bollywood hero: Imran Khan (Film Snippets) - Jun 23, 2010
- Shah Rukh denies tiff with Juhi - Feb 14, 2012
- Aamir scared of showing 'Satyamev Jayate' to friends - May 02, 2012
- Cinema no more wholesome family entertainer: Imran Khan (Interview) - Jun 30, 2011
- 'Sarfarosh', Andaz Apna Apna' have potential for sequels: Aamir - Jul 10, 2011
- Lack of innocence in Hindi films worries Juhi (Movie Snippets) - Jul 19, 2012
- Bonding with co-stars works for romantic film: SRK - Sep 26, 2011
- Glitz, glamour galore at Imran-Avantika wedding reception - Feb 06, 2011
- I want to sing for SRK: Javed Ali - Jul 02, 2012
- Not in competition with Aamir, SRK, Salman: Saif - Oct 30, 2010
- Reality better than dreams: Katrina Kaif (Interview) - Apr 27, 2012
- We've crossed the stage of insecurity: Juhi Chawla (Interview) - Apr 26, 2011
- Tusshar imitates dad's dance steps in 'Chaar Din...' - Feb 17, 2012