Shah Rukh hopes to be home for EidAugust 16th, 2012 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 16 (IANS) Superstar Shah Rukh Khan hopes to be back home from Ladakh in the Jammu and Kashmir region for the Eid-ul-Fitr, which falls on Monday.
He will be shooting the last schedule of Yash Chopra’s untitled film there.
“I’ll try to come back for Eid, read the namaz at home and all. But I don’t know if I can come back from Ladakh if I am shooting there,” the 46-year-old said here in an interview.
Shah Rukh, who reportedly plays an army man in the film, himself suggested that some portions should be shot in Ladakh.
The yet-untitled film also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma and is slated for a Nov 13 release.
- A lonely Eid for SRK - Aug 20, 2012
- SRK to shoot Yash Chopra's movie in Kashmir - Aug 25, 2012
- SRK begins his first ever shooting schedule in Kashmir Valley - Aug 27, 2012
- I'm lucky to work with Shah Rukh again: Anushka - Apr 06, 2012
- It was refreshing to work with Katrina: Anushka Sharma - Aug 08, 2012
- Teaser of SRK-Katrina starrer out - sans title! - Aug 16, 2012
- Shah Rukh prays for 'RA.One' animator Charu Khandal - Mar 28, 2012
- Katrina or Anushka: Who'll drape white chiffon sari? - Sep 05, 2012
- Would never release a film during IPL: Shah Rukh - Apr 03, 2012
- SRK learnt life's important lesson in Pahalgam (Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- SRK learnt life's important lesson in Kashmir - Sep 03, 2012
- Salman, Katrina look wonderful together: Shah Rukh - Aug 06, 2012
- 24 years on, SRK again woos fans as army man - Sep 06, 2012
- Vidya true successor of Aamir: Kashyap (Movie Snippets) - Mar 11, 2012
- Working with new actors a learning experience: SRK - Aug 06, 2012