Seven people killed in Himachal accidentsMay 9th, 2012 - 5:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), May 9 (IANS) Seven people were killed Wednesday in Himachal Pradesh’s Mandi district in two separate road accidents involving public transport vehicles, a police official here said.
Five people, including the bus conductor and driver, were killed when a state transport bus skidded off the road and fell into a 400-foot deep gorge at Rodidhar near Tattapani, Superintendent of Police Abhishek Dullar told IANS.
In another accident, a private bus fell into a 100-metre deep gorge near Kachali stream, killing two people on the spot and injuring 20 others.
The bus was on way to Mandi town from Kulthani village.
In both the accidents, the victims belonged to villages near the accident spots, Dullar added.
- Five killed in Himachal accident - Sep 10, 2011
- Bus with over 30 people falls into Himachal gorge (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Ten killed in Himachal accident - Apr 04, 2011
- Six die in Himachal accident - Mar 09, 2011
- Bus rolls down Himachal gorge, 24 killed (Second Lead) - Aug 19, 2010
- Seven killed in Himachal accident (Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- 34 killed in Himachal bus accident (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Six of family killed in Himachal accident - Apr 01, 2012
- Three killed as bus falls into gorge in Himachal - Feb 05, 2010
- 20 die as bus fall into Himachal gorge (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Bus with 30 people falls into Himachal gorge - Sep 10, 2012
- Two killed in Kashmir bus accident - Jul 11, 2012
- 40 die as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Second Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- 12 killed in Himachal as bus rolls down into gorge - Aug 19, 2010
- 51 killed, 46 injured as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Fourth Lead) - Aug 11, 2012