Seven Maoists arrested, landmine recoveredMarch 3rd, 2012 - 8:36 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, March 3 (IANS) Seven Maoist guerrillas were arrested and a landmine recovered in three separate incidents in Jharkhand Saturday, police said.
Five rebels, including a woman, were arrested from a jungle in Khuti district during a joint operation by police and the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Arms, ammunition and a map of CRPF camp were seized from them.
Two Maoists were arrested in another joint operation near Konar dam in Bokaro district.
Police recovered a 20 kg landmine from Saranda jungle in West Singhbhum district.
- 33 Maoists arrested in Jharkhand jungle in August - Sep 02, 2011
- CRPF trooper hurt, eight landmines found in Jharkhand - Aug 03, 2012
- Rocket launchers found in Jharkhand Maoist den - Jun 07, 2011
- Three Maoists held with claymore mines - Apr 23, 2011
- Attack meant to reassert Maoist presence in Jharkhand: police - May 04, 2011
- Four Maoists arrested, cash and explosives seized - Jan 14, 2011
- 40 kg bomb, four landmines recovered in Jharkhand - Jan 27, 2011
- Ten Maoists killed in Jharkhand - Sep 27, 2010
- BSF chopper crashes in Jharkhand, three killed - Oct 19, 2011
- Three Maoist guerrillas arrested in Jharkhand - Dec 28, 2011
- Maoist held, bomb defused in Jharkhand - May 28, 2011
- Jharkhand's anti-Maoist push drives tuskers wild - Sep 16, 2011
- Two CRPF men killed, 5 injured in Maoist ambush - Jul 23, 2012
- Two CRPF troopers injured in gun fight - Dec 20, 2010
- Three Maoists escape from jail in Jharkhand - Jan 17, 2011