Seven killed in Pakistan suicide bombingNovember 4th, 2008 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Nov 4 (Xinhua) At least seven people, including three policemen, were killed in a suicide bombing attack at a security check post in northwestern Pakistan Tuesday, a TV news channel reported. A suicide bomber blew himself up near the security check post in Hangu district of the North West Frontier Province (NWFP), Geo TV said, adding the blast left seven people dead and four injured.
Security forces have cordoned off the area and rescue operation is underway.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Nine killed, 30 injured in suicide bomb attack on police van in northwest Pak - Mar 03, 2011
- Suicide bomber kills nine in Pakistan (Lead) - Mar 03, 2011
- 15 killed in suicide blasts targeting Shiites in Lahore, Karachi (Third Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- 10 killed in Pakistan suicide bombing (Lead) - Mar 05, 2010
- Five blasts rock Pakistan (Second Lead) - Jan 29, 2011
- Nine dead in Pakistan suicide bombing (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Suicide blast kills five policemen in Pakistan (Lead) - Apr 18, 2009
- Pak security forces foil terror plan in Hangu, recover explosive-laden vehicle - Dec 25, 2010
- Four held as probe begins into Lahore, Karachi blasts - Jan 26, 2011
- Suicide bomber kills 20 at Shia trust-run hospital in Hangu - Dec 11, 2010
- 13 killed in suicide blast in Lahore Shiite procession (Second Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- Six killed in Pakistan suicide bomb attack (Second Lead) - Feb 22, 2010
- Five killed in suicide blast in Pakistan - Mar 24, 2011
- Suicide bomber attacks Pakistan police station - Jan 14, 2012
- Four dead, 30 hurt in Pakistan blast (Lead) - Oct 12, 2009