Seven killed in Haryana road accidentApril 21st, 2008 - 12:18 am ICT by admin
Ambala (Haryana), April 20 (IANS) At least seven people were killed and three injured Sunday when a speeding Santro car rammed into a tractor-trolley near this Haryana city. The dead included three women and three children. Three children were also injured in the accident.
The accident took place on the busy National Highway No. 1 near Ambala, 45 km from Chandigarh, when a family was returning to Delhi after attending a marriage in Punjab.
All the seven victims died on the spot, police officials here said. The injured were rushed to the district hospital here from where they were referred to Post-graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
- Four killed as oil tanker hits tractor-trolley - Oct 06, 2011
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- Five killed in train-tractor trolley mishap - May 27, 2011
- Nine killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Jun 19, 2010
- Three killed in Haryana school bus accident - Feb 22, 2011
- 12 killed in Haryana accident - Aug 02, 2012
- 41 killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 22, 2011
- Six pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Oct 16, 2010
- Eight devotees killed in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 15, 2010
- Week after leg crushed by bus, girl dies - Jul 24, 2012
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Five die, several injured in road accident in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 06, 2010
- One killed, 15 injured in tractor-train collision - Nov 12, 2009
- 11 kids killed in Haryana accident (Second Lead) - Jan 02, 2012
- 14 killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Jul 20, 2012