Seven killed in Gujarat accidentNovember 25th, 2008 - 7:21 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, Nov 25 (IANS) Seven people, including six members of a family, were killed early Tuesday when a jeep they were travelling in rammed into a stationary truck on the Ahmedabad-Vadodara Expressway in Gujarat’s Kheda district, the police said.The accident occurred near Vansol village in Kheda district when the jeep rammed into the truck killing six members of the family. The driver of the jeep was also killed.
They dead belonged to Majur Gam area of Ahmedabad city, the Mehmedabad police control said.
The dead were identified as Teju Seniya, 65, Kanchanben Seniya, 45, Vikram Natubhai, 30, Uttam Natubhai, 30, Ramesh Govindbhai Seniya, 55, Ratnaben Vikrambhai, 45, and jeep driver Shankar Vaseniya.
Three injured passengers were taken to Ahmedabad Civil Hospital.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Delhi - Jan 22, 2012
- Seven killed in collision - Mar 28, 2011
- Speeding truck mows down 15 in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 22, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Seven killed as truck rams into jeep in Uttar Pradesh - Nov 18, 2010
- 47 killed in two China expressway collisions - Aug 26, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Eight killed in Maharashtra accident - Jan 18, 2011
- Truck driver dies in crash after running down cyclist - Jul 15, 2012
- Eight dead as vehicle slams into bus in UP - Apr 21, 2012
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 11 killed in New Year road accident in Maharashtra - Jan 01, 2010
- Eight killed in Haryana accident - Aug 26, 2012
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- Two killed in two Noida accidents - Jul 13, 2011