Seven killed in China road accidentOctober 11th, 2008 - 6:42 pm ICT by IANS
Guiyang (China), Oct 11 (Xinhua) At least seven people were killed and 22 injured Saturday when the truck in which they were travelling overturned on a highway in China’s southwestern province of Guizhou, officials said.The accident occurred when the driver lost control of the vehicle while making a turn at around 7 a.m. in Hezhang county, officials of the Work Safety Administration said.
Six people died on the spot, while another died in a hospital. Six of the injured are in serious condition, officials said.
Around 45 people were on board the truck when the accident occurred.
- Four killed in China bus crash - Feb 01, 2012
- 10 killed in China accidents - May 07, 2011
- Seven die in 100-vehicle pile-up in China - Dec 27, 2010
- 13 dead in China road accident - Apr 22, 2012
- 46 die in road accidents across 3 states (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- Two killed, 21 hurt in China road accident - Dec 18, 2011
- Four killed in China bus accidents - Jan 08, 2012
- Bus plunges into ravine in southwest China, killing 15 - Mar 13, 2012
- Minibus carrying preschoolers collides with truck in NW China, killing 20 - Nov 16, 2011
- Seven dead, 200 injured in China blast - Nov 01, 2011
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- Gas leak kills 8 in SW China coal mine - Mar 28, 2011
- 12 cars collide in China, three dead - Feb 27, 2012
- China bus accident toll reaches 18 (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- 53 rescuers pulled out of southwest China mine, 5 workers trapped - Jul 29, 2012