Sequel to ‘Sex and the City’ in the makingJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 11:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 23 (IANS) Stars to the hit romantic comedy “Sex and the City” - Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis have confirmed a sequel in the making for the film.Whispers of a second instalment were buzzing around Hollywood for months after Cattrall let the plans slip on a British TV channel in November last year.
However, Parker talked down the claims at the time but now, all four of the main cast - Cattrall, 52, Parker, 43, Nixon, 42, and Davis, 43 - have committed to the second instalment of the movie, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Everyone is on board. It just happened,” said a source.
“Sex and the City” has been a hit romantic comedy series on HBO that was later made into a movie in 2008.
- No third installment of 'Sex and the City' - Jun 30, 2010
- Sex And The City 3 reports 'not true' - Jan 31, 2010
- 'Sex And The City 2' still on top in Britain - Jun 09, 2010
- 'Sex and the City 3' on the way? - Jan 30, 2010
- No part three of 'Sex and the City' - Feb 01, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker's role as Carrie Bradshaw voted 'least sexy' in SATC - May 17, 2010
- Winners List for the Razzie Awards 2011 - Feb 28, 2011
- Kim Cattrall too huge for designer clothes - Sep 03, 2010
- Is "Sex And The City" Third Film In The Offering? - Nov 25, 2010
- Nobody wants to see me topless: Jessica Parker - May 19, 2010
- Hudgens wants role in 'Sex and the City' prequel - Mar 31, 2011
- 'Sex and the city 2': Give it a miss (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 12, 2010
- Megan Fox, Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Stewart land Razzie nominations - Jan 25, 2011
- Jessica Parker voted least sexy in 'Sex and the City' - May 17, 2010
- Parker filmed fake 'Sex and the City 2' scenes - May 10, 2010