Senior Delhi Police official injured in accidentFebruary 12th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 12 (IANS) A senior Delhi Police officer was injured in a road accident in the capital, police said here Thursday.
District Commissioner of Police (Central) Jaspal Singh suffered injuries after four vehicles, including his, were involved in a collision, a police official said.
“Singh suffered injuries on his shoulder, hand and leg, and was immediately taken to the RML (Ram Manohar Lohia) hospital,” he said.
- Two days after blast, pain and prayers continue - Sep 09, 2011
- Living with shrapnels and nails that may never come out - Sep 10, 2011
- Delhi blast: One more dies, toll rises to 15 - Sep 17, 2011
- Victims' kin turn wrath on journalists now - Sep 08, 2011
- Blast in Israel embassy car injures four, Iran blamed (Intro Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Sharad Pawar faints in parliament - Mar 13, 2012
- Israeli embassy official critical but stable: Doctors - Feb 13, 2012
- Himachal Congress chief injured in accident - Dec 06, 2011
- Over 100 injured in police sweep (Lead) - Jun 05, 2011
- Didn't suspect anybody was following: Israeli embassy car driver - Feb 15, 2012
- Teen dead as Lancer rams into Wagon R near Rajpath - Mar 18, 2010
- Blast victims' kin ask politicians to stay off hospitals - Sep 08, 2011
- Tarsem may live with shrapnel and nails - Sep 10, 2011
- Blast victims' kin protest at hospital - Sep 08, 2011
- President condemns Delhi High Court blast - Sep 07, 2011