Security firm employee held for ATM thefts in DelhiMay 30th, 2012 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 30 (IANS) A 27-year-old employee of a private security company was arrested for stealing more than Rs.4 lakh from different ATMs of Corporation Bank here, police said Wednesday.
Kamal Kant, a resident of Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and employee of CMS Securitas Ltd, was arrested Tuesday in west Delhi’s Nangloi.
With the arrest of Kant three incidents of theft from the bank’s ATMs in Nangloi, Tarun Enclave and Pitampura in March were solved, police said.
- Property dealer, MBA student cheat ATM users - Apr 09, 2012
- Cash firm staffer held for stealing from ATMs - Sep 01, 2011
- Former bank staff held for fraud - Nov 07, 2011
- ATM thieves arrested - Aug 19, 2011
- Stolen forklift used to rob ATM - Apr 06, 2011
- Two arrested, drugs worth over Rs.62 lakh seized - May 07, 2011
- Robbers uproot ATM - Dec 24, 2011
- Over Rs.1 crore stolen from Axis Bank ATMs in Allahabad - Jul 15, 2012
- Rs.33 lakh looted from bank van - Mar 31, 2012
- Hi-tech gang of ATM robbers busted - Mar 29, 2012
- Minor helps Delhi Police to solve murder mystery - Jul 26, 2012
- Investigations in ATM robbery case on: Police - Jan 22, 2011
- Two held for kidnapping, killing lawyer's son - Nov 26, 2011
- Rs.33 lakh looted from bank van (Lead, changing dateline) - Mar 31, 2012
- Three held for Rs.18 lakh fraud - Mar 18, 2011