Second swine flu death reported in HimachalApril 25th, 2012 - 8:10 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, April 25 (IANS) Himachal Pradesh has reported its second death this year due to swine flu, a health official said Wednesday.
A 66-year-old woman from Shimla district died Monday evening within an hour of hospitalisation in the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (IGMCH) here, state surveillance officer Omesh Bharti told IANS.
The victim was a resident of Jubbal area in upper Shimla and was suffering from breathlessness for the past one week.
The first death due to influenza in the state was reported April 7 when a 55-year-old woman, a resident of Sarkaghat town in Mandi district, died at IGMCH.
- First swine flu death in Himachal - Apr 07, 2012
- Swine flu reported in Himachal - Apr 05, 2012
- One more swine flu case in Himachal - Aug 27, 2010
- One more swine flu case in Himachal - Aug 29, 2010
- One more swine flu case detected in Himachal - Dec 03, 2009
- Man dies of swine flu in Himachal Pradesh - Aug 19, 2010
- '2009 swine flu pandemic won't return to Maharashtra' - Apr 04, 2012
- One more swine flu death in Himachal; toll rises to 15 - Dec 29, 2009
- Woman dies of swine flu in Himachal - Dec 22, 2009
- Diarrhoea outbreak in Shimla, one dies - Jul 16, 2010
- Woman dies of swine flu in West Bengal (Lead) - Jul 29, 2010
- One more swine flu case in Himachal - Dec 11, 2009
- Woman dies of swine flu in Delhi, toll rises to 15 - Aug 13, 2010
- One more dies of swine flu in Bengal, toll three - Jul 29, 2010
- Another swine flu death in Himachal, toll rises to 16 - Jan 06, 2010