Schwarzenegger’s wife files for divorceJuly 2nd, 2011 - 11:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) With Arnold Schwarzenegger’s wife Maria Shriver filing for divorce, it seems their marriage of 25 years is over.
Shriver filed divorce papers Friday citing “irreconcilable differences” with her husband.
The couple split in May, days before the action man-turned-politician stunned the world by confessing he had fathered a lovechild with a maid at the family home over a decade ago, reports contactmusic.com.
Shriver, who belongs to the Kennedy clan, is asking for spousal support and joint custody of the couple’s minor children, Patrick, 17, and Christopher 13.
Shriver has also requested that her cheating ex-husband pay the attorneys fees for both parties.
- We're going through a divorce: Schwarzenegger - Mar 07, 2012
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, wife reunite for birthday - Aug 02, 2011
- Nielsen stunned by Schwarzenegger's revelations - Jun 05, 2011
- Gigi Goyette claims to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress - May 26, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to meet former mistress, son - Jul 12, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce might be very costly - Jun 03, 2011
- Schwarzenegger has secret lovechild! - May 17, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- Shriver to move near Schwarzenegger - Jul 09, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver reunite for X-mas - Dec 27, 2011
Tags: action man, arnold schwarzenegger, attorneys, decade, divorce papers, filing for divorce, irreconcilable differences, joint custody, kennedy clan, london, lovechild, maria shriver, marriage, politician, wife maria