Schwarzenegger’s ‘Terminator’ catch phrase added to US film archiveDecember 31st, 2008 - 9:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Hollywood actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most famous “I’ll be back” one-liner from “The Terminator” has been added to the US National Film Registry.The phrase from the 1984 movie has got the nod from The Library of Congress, which announced Tuesday that it will be added to the list, reports contactmusic.com.
The library boasts a total of 500 preserved films in a $250 million archive.
Other titles added to the registry this year include Richard Brooks’ 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote’s “In Cold Blood” and the 1972 film “Deliverance”.
- Clint Eastwood's 'Go ahead, make my day' voted most iconic one-liner - Aug 23, 2010
- 25 films that will be immortalised by US National Film Registry this year - Dec 29, 2010
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Johansson goes behind the camera for music video - Jan 19, 2012
- My film will be hard to sell: Johansson - Nov 29, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson set for directorial debut - Dec 17, 2011
- US Library Of Congress Adds 25 Iconic Movies To Its National Film Registry - Dec 29, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger all set to star in 'Terminator' - Apr 27, 2011
- No one cares if you smoke a joint: Schwarzenegger - Nov 09, 2010
- Schwarzenegger back on 'Terminator' series - Apr 28, 2011
- Always wanted to experience Indian culture, history: Schwarzenegger - Feb 02, 2012
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Declines Working As A Fluffer - May 01, 2010
- Osianama to open in Delhi, not Mumbai - Jul 11, 2012
- I'll be back: Schwarzenegger tells Indians - Feb 06, 2010