Schwarzenegger’s son released from hospitalJuly 27th, 2011 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 27 (IANS) Actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s teenaged son Christopher, who met with an accident July 17, has been released from hospital.
“Blessed to be able to take Christopher out of the hospital. What a feeling of relief knowing that he’s going to be fine,” Christopher’s mom Maria Shriver confirmed on her Twitter account.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that Arnold also took to his twitter page to thank the medical staff who treated his son.
“I knew Christopher couldn’t be stopped! Big thanks to all the doctors, nurses & staff at UCLA that helped him recover,” he posted.
- Schwarzenegger's son hospitalised - Jul 23, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, wife reunite for birthday - Aug 02, 2011
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Shriver to move near Schwarzenegger - Jul 09, 2011
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- It's a baby boy for Rachel Zoe, husband - Mar 27, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to meet former mistress, son - Jul 12, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver reunite for X-mas - Dec 27, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- I love my family: Schwarzenegger's son - May 18, 2011
- 'Law & Order' to take on Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity saga - Jul 20, 2011
- Maria Shriver hires divorce lawyer - May 20, 2011
Tags: arnold schwarzenegger, california governor arnold, california governor arnold schwarzenegger, doctors, governor arnold schwarzenegger, hospital london, july 17, maria shriver, medical staff, mom maria, nurses, ucla