Schwarzenegger to star in Sylvester Stallone’s filmFebruary 27th, 2009 - 1:20 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 26 (IANS) Former action movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger has confirmed that he would be doing a cameo in Sylvester Stallone’s next movie “The Expendables”.
Contactmusic.com reports, the California governor will be making his big screen comeback in the film, which will be his first starring role since he was sworn into office in 2003.
“Sylvester asked me if I would do a cameo, and I said of course I’ll do a cameo. He’s a terrific director and actor and we hang out a lot together,” he said.
The film is about a team of mercenaries heading to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator.
It will also star Sir Ben Kingsley, Eric Roberts and Mickey Rourke.
Filming is scheduled to start shooting next month.
- Sylvester Stallone & 'The Expendables' Vaporize 'Vampires Suck' at Box Office - Aug 23, 2010
- Sly 'proud to be amongst ugliest guys' in 'The Expendables' - Aug 05, 2010
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- Stallone plans to be full time director - Jun 25, 2010
- 'The Expendables' - like a good old action film (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 15, 2010
- 'The Expendables' to release in over 400 screens in India - Aug 03, 2010
- Sly persuaded Arnie to make a comeback - Aug 11, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone Plans To Take Up Direction - Jun 28, 2010
- I 'killed' more people than Stallone: Schwarzenegger (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Movie Review - The Expendables (2010) - Aug 13, 2010
- Sly ropes in Bruce Willis for The Expendables - Aug 20, 2009
- Simon West finalised to direct 'The Expendables 2' - Jun 16, 2011
- 'The Expendables 2' - a nostalgia reloaded (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 25, 2012
- Sly says 'unaffordable' stars made 'Expendables' impossible two decades ago - Aug 23, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone, 64, is a child at heart - Aug 15, 2010