Schwarzenegger may pay 250 mn pounds to ex-wife?July 7th, 2011 - 3:09 am ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Arnold Schwarzenegger might have to pay 250 million pounds to his estranged wife Maria Shriver after their divorce.
Shriver would be entitled to half his estimated 465 million pounds fortune under state law, but the “Terminator” star is said to be considering a bigger pay-out to settle the case.
“Arnold realises he is to blame for the collapse of his marriage,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Maria was a loving wife and mother and he doesn’t think any amount of money can minimise what he has put her through. He wants to do the right thing, go above and beyond what is required by law,” the source added.
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Shriver to move near Schwarzenegger - Jul 09, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce might be very costly - Jun 03, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver reunite for X-mas - Dec 27, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- 'Law & Order' to take on Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity saga - Jul 20, 2011
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to meet former mistress, son - Jul 12, 2011
- We're going through a divorce: Schwarzenegger - Mar 07, 2012
- Maria Shriver hires divorce lawyer - May 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger puts acting career on hold - May 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's son hospitalised - Jul 23, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011