Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shapeMay 9th, 2011 - 5:59 am ICT by IANS
London, May 9 (IANS) Singer Nicole Scherzinger says her weight often fluctuates and that she has now come to terms with her natural body shape.
“I’ve grown as a woman to just accept myself. You’re not going to feel great all the time - so you’ve just not got to be hard on yourself,” she told Glamour magazine.
“Right now I’ve probably gained a few pounds, but it’s OK because at the right time I’ll lose a couple of pounds. When I put my mind to it, I hit the gym,” she added.
The former Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating F1 star Lewis Hamilton, calls herself a “lean, mean, killing machine”, reports contactmusic.com.
“My physique definitely takes work. But I fluctuate. Sometimes I’m in superhero mode and I’m all buff and lean, mean killing machine - but sometimes I let myself relax a little. At the moment I’m a little bit more relaxed,” she said.
“I love rice and pasta and chicken, fish and veggies. I’ll always eat carbs - I don’t believe in taking those away. Everything in moderation. I don’t eat a lot of fried foods, naturally,” she added.
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- I'm not freaked out about getting older, says Posh - Feb 16, 2011
- Drugs made George Michael lose 15 pounds - Mar 11, 2011
- Kelly Rowland out of 'X Factor' - Oct 30, 2011
- Gaga blames dad's restaraunt for weight gain - Sep 21, 2012
- Scherzinger's crazy night ideas! - Dec 17, 2011
- Gwen Stefani reveals how she keeps her body in shape - Mar 09, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger sizzles in wet t-shirt on Maxim cover - Jun 18, 2010
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- 'Stop grazing, exercising and eat fatty foods' to lose those pounds! - Nov 08, 2010
- Winslet feels guilty about free time - Apr 19, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger is a Halle Berry fan - Jun 16, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne's grey hair inspired by 'The Golden Girls' - Apr 13, 2012
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012