Sathya Sai Baba continues to be very criticalApril 23rd, 2011 - 4:34 pm ICT by IANS
Puttaparthi (Andhra Pradesh), April 23 (IANS) Spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba’s condition continues to be very critical, doctors at the Sathya Sai Super Speciality Hospital in this small pilgrim town said Saturday.”Sri Sathya Sai Baba continues to be in the same critical condition as yesterday (Friday). He continues to be very critical,” said a medical bulletin.
“He is still on ventilator support,” hospital director A.N. Safaya said.
“Sathya Sai Baba continues to be under close scrutiny and round the clock treatment by the panel of doctors attending upon him,” he added.
A cycle of slow haemodialysis has been completed on him Saturday morning, he said.
The 85-year-old guru is suffering from multi-organ dysfunction. He has liver failure, kidneys are not functioning properly while heart beat rate and blood pressure have come down.
Sathya Sai Baba, whose devotees see him as incarnation of god, was admitted to the hospital March 28 with breathing problems.
- Sathya Sai Baba's condition continues to be very critical (Lead) - Apr 21, 2011
- Sai Baba's condition very critical, say doctors - Apr 21, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba's condition still very critical - Apr 22, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba critical but stable - Apr 07, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba stable but critical - Apr 15, 2011
- Sai Baba's condition still critical: Doctors - Apr 20, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba's condition shows signs of improvement - Apr 11, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba continues to be critical - Apr 19, 2011
- Sai Baba's condition deteriorates (Lead) - Apr 20, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba very critical, more forces for Puttaparthi (Lead) - Apr 23, 2011
- Sathya Saibaba suffers liver failure at Puttaparthi hospital - Apr 20, 2011
- Three weeks in hospital, Sai Baba remains critical - Apr 18, 2011
- Sai Baba shows signs of improvement (Lead) - Apr 07, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba gradually improving, say doctors - Apr 08, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba very critical, Puttaparthi preparing for worst (Lead) - Apr 22, 2011
Tags: andhra pradesh, breathing problems, critical condition, devotees, haemodialysis, heart beat rate, hospital director, incarnation, kidneys, liver failure, medical bulletin, organ dysfunction, pilgrim, sathya sai baba, saturday morning, speciality hospital, spiritual leader, sri sathya sai, sri sathya sai baba, ventilator support