Saleswoman attacks elderly man with knifeApril 12th, 2008 - 7:58 pm ICT by admin
Gurgaon, April 12 (IANS) A 64-year-old man was stabbed by a saleswoman after he intervened in a scuffle she had with three youngsters at her CD shop in DLF area here, the police said Saturday. The incident occurred at the Suvidha DVD shop of Sonisha, 28, in Sushant Lok Shopping Complex around 9.30 p.m. Friday.
The police said two men and a woman, who live in nearby Windsor Place, went to Sonisha’s shop to purchase some DVDs but soon a scuffle broke out between her and them over a petty issue.
Seeing his sons fighting, Radhe Mohan Mehender and his neighbour Vijay Sood entered the shop to end the row. But the matter took a sinister turn when Sonisha drew a kitchen knife and allegedly stabbed Sood in the stomach.
Profusely bleeding, Sood was rushed to the Max Hospital, where he was stated to be out of danger.
Police have arrested Sonisha and charged her with attempted murder.
“Sonisha claims that she was forced to attack them in self-defence when five of them viciously attacked her and also tried to tear her clothes off,” said a senior police official.
- Relative held for extortion call - Jun 02, 2012
- Eatery owner stabbed to death after tiff over bill - Jan 12, 2012
- Clothes stolen from Nafisa Ali's boutique - Dec 07, 2010
- Youth arrested for murder - Jun 17, 2011
- Man stabbed in road rage - Oct 28, 2011
- Man killed in attempted robbery - Feb 24, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth goes horse riding with grandchildren - May 11, 2011
- Son kills mother, parents stabbed in rage - Mar 13, 2011
- Lara set to launch third fitness DVD - Oct 03, 2011
- Barber murders customer over haircut - Jun 21, 2011
- Pickpockets kill computer student - Jan 02, 2012
- Over 4,700 pirated CDs seized, two held - Mar 04, 2011
- Man kills wife in front of son - Mar 30, 2011
- Huge cache of pirated CDs, DVDs seized, 27 arrested - Nov 13, 2010
- Two held with 4,500 pirated CDs - Apr 14, 2011