Sales girl held for stabbing elderly seeks bailApril 13th, 2008 - 7:10 pm ICT by admin
Gurgaon, April 13 (IANS) The bail application of Soni Shah, the 28-year-old sales girl who allegedly stabbed an elderly man Saturday in a shop in Haryana, will come up for hearing April 15. Shah has been charged with attempt to murder 64-year-old Vivek Sood and has been sent to 14 days’ judicial custody.
“She has filed a bail application and it will be argued April 15,” a police official said.
Shah, a native of West Bengal, alleged that Sood and four others attacked her for failing to deliver a DVD on time and tried to tear off her clothes in Sushant Lok shopping complex here late Friday.
According to Shah, she stabbed Sood in self-defence with a new kitchen knife she brought in the morning.
A bleeding Sood was later admitted to the Max Hospital where his condition was said to be stable.
Earlier, a girl and a boy from Shahi Mahendru’s house came to inquire about when a DVD they had ordered would be delivered and got into an argument with Shah. The duo called up their elders who allegedly thrashed and abused Shah.
Shah said she stabbed Sood in retaliation and self-defence.
- CBI probe demanded into Bihar girl's suicide - Sep 06, 2012
- Saleswoman attacks elderly man with knife - Apr 12, 2008
- Shawntina Burston pleads not guilty to murdering her husband - Feb 01, 2011
- Florist,72, kills robber in Britain - Jul 31, 2011
- Delhi Police constable killed by minor girlfriend - Jul 08, 2012
- Bihar student's suicide: rights body seeks report - Sep 07, 2012
- Woman stabs fiance to death - Aug 13, 2012
- Assaulted Russian woman fears for life - Mar 03, 2012
- Case against police station: Five cops suspended - Jun 17, 2011
- Stabbed in park for objecting to romancing couple - Aug 12, 2011
- Couple arrested for harassing minor maids - Apr 27, 2012
- Lahore HC dismisses application moved by brother of Davis' victim - Mar 11, 2011
- Oz woman who stabbed beau applies for bail over burst breast implant - Dec 23, 2010
- Talwars may have won over witness: CBI - Sep 13, 2012
- MCD councillor who instigated murder gets interim bail (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012