Sai Baba’s health stableApril 14th, 2011 - 9:46 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, April 14 (IANS) Spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba, under treatment for multi-organ failure, is in a relatively more stable condition, a medical bulletin said Thursday.
“All his vital parameters like heart rate, blood pressure, blood biochemistry values are nearly normal and stable,” the bulletin said. Sai Baba has been under at Sathya Sai Super Specialty Hospital at Puttaparthi for 18 days.
Sai Baba continued “to be on assisted ventilation, and intermittent slow hemodialysis is being conducted upon him to assist the kidneys, which are now showing signs of sustained activity.
“The doctors attending upon him are satisfied with the stability of his health condition and his response, although slow, to the treatment being given to him,” the bulletin said.
The 85-year-old spiritual leader, who has millions of devotees in India and abroad, was admitted to the hospital March 28 with pneumonia and breathing problems.
- Sathya Sai Baba showing slow response to treatment - Apr 13, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba stable but critical - Apr 15, 2011
- Sai Baba's condition still critical: Doctors - Apr 20, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba critical but stable - Apr 07, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba continues to be very critical - Apr 23, 2011
- Sai Baba's condition deteriorates (Lead) - Apr 20, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba gradually improving, say doctors - Apr 08, 2011
- Sathya Saibaba suffers liver failure at Puttaparthi hospital - Apr 20, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba's condition shows signs of improvement - Apr 11, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba continues to be critical - Apr 19, 2011
- Sai Baba's condition very critical, say doctors - Apr 21, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba's condition continues to be very critical (Lead) - Apr 21, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba devotes pray for his recovery - Apr 08, 2011
- Sathya Sai Baba's condition still very critical - Apr 22, 2011
- Sai Baba shows signs of improvement (Lead) - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: april 14, blood biochemistry, blood pressure, breathing problems, devotees, doctors, health condition, heart rate, hemodialysis, kidneys, medical bulletin, organ failure, pneumonia, puttaparthi, sai baba, specialty hospital, spiritual leader, stable condition, ventilation, vital parameters