Russian woman kills hubby with frying panApril 29th, 2012 - 9:47 am ICT by IANS
Moscow, April 29 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A Russian man died after his jealous wife hit him on the head with a frying pan, officials said.
The incident took place in Orenburg city in the Urals region in western Russia.
“The 50-year old man was hospitalised in intensive care with acute cerebral circulatory problems and died the following day,” police said.
The 36-year old woman said she was driven by jealousy and hit her husband with a frying pan during a quarrel, they said.
The woman faces up to 15 years in prison.
- Uzbek woman held with 2,000 tortoises - Apr 05, 2012
- Woman stabs boyfriend to death over pet rat - Sep 21, 2012
- Bride kills groom on wedding night - Feb 20, 2012
- Four Russians held for poisoning 11 people - Apr 28, 2012
- Russian teen survives fall from 9th floor - Oct 30, 2011
- Russian cop beats lover to death - Apr 25, 2012
- Russian woman jailed for killing 17 - Jun 04, 2012
- Five killed in car accident near Moscow - Jul 22, 2012
- Three kids die in Siberian building collapse - Sep 14, 2012
- Man held for sex trafficking in Russia - Apr 07, 2012
- Man asks Kremlin for salary arrears, detained - Jul 13, 2011
- Estonian woman wins $470,000 while shopping - Jun 26, 2012
- Two Russian pilots killed in crash - Sep 06, 2011
- Five die of heart attack during Russian polls - Mar 05, 2012
- Photographer falls to death at Moscow rally - May 07, 2012
Tags: april 29, circulatory problems, city in the urals, frying pan, hubby, intensive care, jealous wife, jealousy, moscow, old man, old woman, quarrel, ria novosti, russian man, russian woman, urals region, western russia