Russia to show Mi, Ka helicopters in MalaysiaApril 19th, 2008 - 3:41 pm ICT by admin
Moscow, April 19 (RIA Novosti) Russia’s Rosoboronexport will present Mi and Ka helicopters at the 11th armament and military equipment exhibition in Malaysia, a Russian arms exporter has said. The Defence Services Asia (DSA) 2008 exhibition will be held April 21-24 in Kuala Lumpur. This is organised once in every two years. This year over 600 companies from 40 countries are expected to participate.
“Helicopters of the Mi brand will be represented by the Mi-35P and Mi-35M (Hind) troop transport helicopters, Mi-171Sh and Mi-17B-5 (Hip-H) military transport helicopters as well as Mi-26 (Halo) heavy transport helicopters,” a Rosoboronexport spokesman said.
He said Ka-50 Hokum-A, Ka-31 surface surveillance helicopters and others would be presented in the three-day event.
- Russia to showcase its best combat aircraft in Dubai - Nov 12, 2011
- Russia to sell 52 choppers to China - Sep 06, 2012
- 35 Russian companies at Aero India 2011 - Feb 08, 2011
- Russia to showcase helicopter at Berlin air show - Sep 11, 2012
- Russia, US sign deal to send choppers to Afghanistan - May 28, 2011
- Russia to make Mi-171 helicopters for China - Aug 21, 2012
- Russia, US to set up Mi-17 repairs centre in Afghanistan - Jun 02, 2011
- Russia, US plan new military cooperation deals - Aug 04, 2011
- Russia signs $35 mn missile deal with Malaysia - Apr 20, 2012
- Russian air force to buy 30 choppers - Jan 16, 2012
- Russia, China to build heavy transport chopper - Jul 14, 2010
- US buys 10 Russian choppers for Afghanistan - Jun 14, 2012
- Russia to deliver 22 Mi-171 helicopters to Iraq - Mar 31, 2009
- No choppers on board ships to Syria: Russia - Jul 14, 2012
- Russia may sell helicopters to Saudi Arabia - Nov 14, 2011