Russell Brand injures footAugust 1st, 2012 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 1 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand injured his foot while kick-boxing and says it was because of the special equipment used.
“What happened was this foot here has become hurt from what I can only describe as kicky boxing. I call it kicky boxing. Kick-boxing sounds so aggressive. I have been doing, like, kick-boxing,” contactmusic.com quoted Brand as saying.
“But it’s not like I kicked someone so hard that a bit of my foot fell off. It’s that there was abrasiveness caused by the foot pad. It’s essentially a rug burn,” he said.
As a result, the 37-year-old has been walking around in the streets with no shoes.
- Brand feels responsibility towards Perry - Jul 24, 2012
- Russell Brand plans acting break? - Jul 24, 2012
- Russell Brand demands knighthood - Jun 12, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- I never wanted to be an actress: Nargis Fakhri - Sep 19, 2012
- Brand wants baby with Perry - Dec 03, 2011
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Brand wants to have sex with Olympians - Aug 09, 2012
- Hollywood trainer wants to work with Farhan Akhtar - Feb 29, 2012
- Katy Perry given body boost by hubby - Nov 12, 2010
- Brand glad to do community service - Aug 01, 2012
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Russell Brand's long legs scared Suri Cruise - Jun 13, 2012
- Russell Brand is eccentric: Rose Byrne - Jun 13, 2011
- London riots frighten British comedian - Aug 13, 2011