Rs.700,000 looted from Jharkhand bankNovember 25th, 2008 - 6:49 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Nov 25 (IANS) Unidentified criminals Tuesday looted Rs.700,000 from a branch of State Bank of India (SBI) in Jharkhand, police said.Police said four to five persons arrived on two bikes at the public sector bank around 11.30 a.m. They entered the bank and looted cash from the bank chest and mobile phones from the employees at gun point.
The bank is situated in Deoghar district, around 400 km from here.
Police have launched a combing operation to nab the criminals.
- Rs.7 lakh looted from bank in Jharkhand - Jun 14, 2012
- Rs 2.17 lakh looted from SBI branch in Dhanbad - Oct 12, 2010
- Rs.4 lakh looted from Jharkhand bank - May 21, 2010
- Rs.6.86 lakh looted from Jharkhand bank - Feb 22, 2011
- Rs.40 lakh looted from Haryana farmer - Jun 30, 2012
- Bank looted in Jharkhand of Rs.7 lakh - Dec 28, 2010
- Rs. 700,000 looted from petrol pump owner in Ranchi - Jul 13, 2009
- Rs.3 lakh looted in Ranchi - Sep 22, 2010
- Rs.5 lakh looted from Jharkhand bank - Jul 23, 2010
- Bank manager shot dead in Jharkhand - Jul 20, 2010
- Rs 24.5 lakh looted in Ranchi - May 03, 2010
- Robbers loot Rs.33 lakh from Jharkhand bank - Jun 19, 2009
- Thieves in Moscow replace $700,000 with fakes - Dec 27, 2011
- Bank manger abducted in Jharkhand - Oct 10, 2009
- Part of looted money recovered in Ranchi - Dec 31, 2011