Rs.7 lakh looted from bank in JharkhandJune 14th, 2012 - 5:03 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, June 14 (IANS) Five unidentified people Thursday looted Rs.seven lakh from a Union Bank of India branch in Jharkhand’s West Singhbhum district, 60 km from here, Thursday, police said.
The robbers entered the bank in Kumardungi village of West Singhbhum district, took the cash at gun point and fled on two bikes, said the police.
Police chased them, but they managed to escape.
Later the bikes were found abandoned. Police have launched a combing operation to nab the robbers.
- Rs.6.86 lakh looted from Jharkhand bank - Feb 22, 2011
- Rs 2.17 lakh looted from SBI branch in Dhanbad - Oct 12, 2010
- Bank looted in Jharkhand of Rs.7 lakh - Dec 28, 2010
- Rs.4 lakh looted from Jharkhand bank - May 21, 2010
- Four criminals lynched in Jharkhand - Jan 25, 2012
- Rs.40 lakh looted from Haryana farmer - Jun 30, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh - May 16, 2011
- Part of looted money recovered in Ranchi - Dec 31, 2011
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh in Ghaziabad (Lead) - May 16, 2011
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- Police nab Pune gold-heist robbers - Apr 19, 2012
- Rs.5 lakh looted from Jharkhand bank - Jul 23, 2010
- Maoists torch seven vehicles in Jharkhand - May 26, 2011
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
- Two injured in three robberies in capital - Jan 14, 2011