Rs.30 lakh looted in Greater NoidaOctober 18th, 2010 - 9:19 pm ICT by IANS
Greater Noida, Oct 18 (IANS) Armed robbers Monday evening looted Rs.30 lakh from a van carrying cash of the Punjab National Bank here, police said.
The incident took place at Achhe Chowki in Greater Noida Township.
Police said three people, including the cashier, were carrying the cash in the van when the robbers in a Scorpio vehicle forced them to stop the vehicle.
The criminals forced open the windows, dragged the trio out, thrashed them and fled with the cash box.
“The cash belonged to the Greater Noida branch of Punjab National Bank. We have registered a case and started investigating,” Greater Noida Superintendent of Police Atul Saxena said.
- Rs.13.66 lakh looted in Greater Noida, one held - Nov 30, 2010
- Cashier looted of Rs.27 lakh in Noida - Feb 13, 2010
- Rs.33 lakh looted from bank van (Lead, changing dateline) - Mar 31, 2012
- Police gun down criminal - Jan 05, 2011
- Rs.34 lakh looted in Greater Noida (Lead) - Mar 02, 2010
- Teachers looted on gunpoint in Gurgaon - Sep 06, 2012
- Masked men shoot bank cashier, loot Rs.1 million - Mar 28, 2012
- Dacoits loot Karachi bank of Rs.9.6 mn - Aug 10, 2011
- Silver worth Rs.3.5 crore looted in Mathura - Feb 20, 2012
- Rs.33 lakh looted from bank van - Mar 31, 2012
- Rs.7 lakh looted from bank in Jharkhand - Jun 14, 2012
- Rs.34 lakh looted from SBI parking lot - Mar 02, 2010
- Company cashier looted of Rs.230,000 at gunpoint - Jan 04, 2010
- Two killed carrying policemen's salaries in Balochistan - Aug 16, 2012
- Armed robbers loot Rs.20 lakh from Mumbai bank (Lead) - Oct 11, 2010