Rs.20 lakh ransom demanded for Bihar studentNovember 15th, 2010 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Nov 15 (IANS) A Rs.20 lakh ransom has been demanded for the release of a school student kidnapped from Bihar’s Muzaffarpur district, his family members said Monday, even as the police remain clueless more than three weeks after the abduction.
Abhisek Kumar alias Kittu, studies in class 12 of a school in Muzaffarpur, some 70 km from here. He was kidnapped Oct 24 from near his house.
“We have received a ransom call thrice in the last ten days,” a family member told IANS.
Police had earlier refused to register a case but now say that search operations are on.
- Bihar student's kidnappers demand Rs.10 mn ransom - Mar 01, 2012
- 12-year-old boy abducted in Bihar - May 09, 2011
- No breakthrough in Bihar NIT student's abduction yet - Jul 03, 2012
- Fear of abductions haunts Bihar again - Dec 29, 2010
- Abductors demand Rs.20 lakh to release Bihar student - Jun 30, 2012
- Businessman abducted in Bihar - Dec 10, 2010
- Two businessmen abducted in Bihar - Dec 11, 2010
- Maoists abduct official, three workers - Apr 06, 2012
- Three to die for killing four-year-old - May 25, 2012
- Kidnapped student rescued, three held (Lead) - Mar 01, 2012
- Body of abducted boy found - Oct 27, 2011
- Abducted student released after 15 days - Jul 08, 2012
- Abducted Bihar boy found murdered - Aug 26, 2011
- Gang demands Rs.50 lakh for abducted student - Jul 26, 2012
- Doctor abducted in Bihar - Jan 11, 2011