Rs.1.2 mn robbed from petrol station employees in GhaziabadMay 11th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad May 11 (IANS) Two motorcycle-borne men robbed two petrol station employees of Rs.1.2 million here Monday, police said.
The incident happened at about 11.30 a.m. near the local branch of Delhi Public School (DPS) on Meerut Road.
Senior Superintendent of Police Akhil Kumar said Saurabh Gupta and Lokesh were robbed on their way to the Syndicate Bank branch at DPS.
While Gupta is the manager of the Subham Automobiles petrol station, Lokesh is the accountant. They were riding a bike and going to deposit the sales collection when two men on a black Pulsar motorcycle stopped them.
One of the robbers hit Lokesh on the head with the butt of his pistol and snatched the bag containing the cash. The criminals then sped away.
After the incident, the victims informed their employee Ratan Prakash, who filed a police complaint.
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.8 lakh in Ghaziabad - Mar 28, 2011
- Rs.1 lakh snatched from 75-year-old - Jun 17, 2011
- Robbers snatch Rs.10 lakh from petrol pump employees - Jul 19, 2010
- Two women help arrest four criminals in Lucknow - Mar 01, 2012
- Property dealer looted - Feb 03, 2011
- Rs.14 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Oct 18, 2010
- Over Rs.7 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Sep 16, 2010
- Man looted of Rs.3.5 lakh, killed in Gujarat - Feb 01, 2010
- Stone pelters on bikes attack Kashmir police station - Aug 28, 2011
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
- Armed robbers loot Rs.20 lakh from Mumbai bank (Lead) - Oct 11, 2010
- Rs.33 lakh looted from bank van (Lead, changing dateline) - Mar 31, 2012
- Rs.34 lakh looted in Greater Noida (Lead) - Mar 02, 2010
- Tata Motors recovery agent shot, robbed - Oct 27, 2010