Rs.10 lakh reward for details on Jama Masjid attackOctober 7th, 2010 - 9:09 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 7 (IANS) Delhi Police Thursday announced a reward of Rs.10 lakh for information about the two bikers involved in the Jama Masjid shooting incident last month.The reward was announced by City Police Commissioner Y.S. Dadwal.
“We have questioned around 50 people in connection with the case so far. Several teams were also sent to Uttar Pradesh and Mumbai to find some links in the case,” a police officer said.
Two Taiwanese nationals were injured in the firing incident outside gate number 3 of Jama Masjid.
–Indo-Asian News service
- Reward for leads in Jama Masjid shootout hiked - Feb 17, 2011
- Chidambaram reviews Commonwealth Games security - Sep 23, 2010
- Home Ministry denies sending internal mail to PMO on CWG security - Sep 23, 2010
- IM operative linked to Jama Masjid blast nabbed: Police - Feb 03, 2012
- Security arrangements for CWG are foolproof: Dadwal - Sep 23, 2010
- Jama Masjid's 'hero' rickshaw puller rewarded, again - Sep 22, 2010
- Delhi Police rewards woman for foiling robbery - Aug 12, 2010
- CWG was my biggest test: Outgoing Delhi Police chief - Nov 09, 2010
- Rs.3 lakh reward for clues to Delhi blast suspects - Apr 22, 2010
- Man held for illegally carrying pistol - Jun 20, 2011
- No impact of Jama Masjid shooting on Games: Bhanot - Sep 19, 2010
- Hunt on for Jama Masjid attackers; injured Taiwanese better (Lead) - Sep 20, 2010
- Jama Masjid shooting: Red alert in Delhi - Sep 19, 2010
- Delhi CM Dikshit visits Jama Masjid shootout injured in LNJP Hopital - Sep 20, 2010
- Games not a terror target, says Australian association chief - Sep 20, 2010