Ronson has unique plans for birthday bashAugust 24th, 2008 - 2:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) DJ-producer Mark Ronson has come up with an unique dress code for his 33rd birthday bash - he has asked friends to dress up as celebs featured on their favourite album covers.According to thesun.co.uk, the party will be held in a secret location outside London. Ronson is already warning friends that if they don’t make an effort to dress according to the theme, they shouldn’t come for the party.
Ronson, whose big day is on Sep 4, has got two outfits selected for himself. He’ll appear as Prince’s Purple Rain and in drag as Madonna complete with wig.
Other celebrities expected to attend the party are his sister Samantha, who is in a rumoured lesbian relationship with Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen and Kelly Osbourne.
- Amy collaborates with Ronson for third album - Sep 22, 2009
- Lindsay open to dating men - May 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan, Lily Allen planning duet? - Feb 26, 2009
- Aguilera dismisses Ronson romance rumours - Oct 22, 2010
- Ronson to get Lohan tattoo removed - Aug 10, 2011
- LiLo says she 'won't risk probation by partying too hard' - Feb 21, 2011
- Topless movie debut for Lindsay Lohan - Jan 30, 2010
- I don't want to work with Lily Allen: Mark Ronson - Oct 21, 2009
- Lohan dating Israeli girl? - Jul 04, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan 'banned from LA club after tossing glass at ex Samantha Ronson' - Apr 26, 2010
- Lohan sings duet with lover Ronson - Mar 02, 2009
- LiLo says she's not upset with Samantha Ronson's smooching pics - Mar 29, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan hits Samantha Ronson with glass - Apr 26, 2010
- Samantha Ronson defends LiLo against Joan Rivers on Twitter - Jul 12, 2010
- Is Lindsay Lohan back with Samantha Ronson? - Jul 13, 2010