Rolls Royce previews Phantom Coupe in DelhiFebruary 28th, 2009 - 9:03 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 28 (IANS) Rolls-Royce Motor Cars previewed its luxury Phantom Coupe in the national capital Saturday.
The Coupe, the fourth new model of Rolls-Royce in the Phantom family, “is the most driver-oriented model in the current line-up”, a company statement said.
Priced at Rs.40 million (Rs.4 crore), the model is powered by Phantom’s 6.75-litre V12 engine that has a capacity of 460 hp.
Rolls-Royce Cars reported a sales growth of 20 percent in 2008, compared to 2007. The company’s retail sales last year stood at 1,212 units.
“I cannot say that we are not affected by the global meltdown, but we are buffered because we cater to an exclusive group. Our sales volume for 2008 was up by 20 per cent, despite the economic situation,” company general manager-South and East Asia Pacific Matthew Bennett said.
- Rolls-Royce returns to the city of Nizams - Dec 07, 2011
- 2010 Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe Now At Reduced Price - Jun 23, 2010
- Indian Maharajah's Rolls-Royce up for sale at 850,000 pounds - Apr 12, 2011
- Rolls-Royce unveils latest model - Oct 05, 2011
- Rolls-Royce bags $12.6-mn Indian order for buoy vessel - Aug 22, 2012
- Udaipur's vintage Rolls-Royce wins US trophy (With Images) - Aug 20, 2012
- A royal scratch that would cost her $29,800 - Feb 08, 2012
- Rolls Royce opens office in Abu Dhabi - Dec 13, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian gifts husband Lamar Odom a $440,000 worth Rolls Royce - Jun 23, 2010
- Maharaja of Rajkot's 1934 Rolls Royce to become world's most expensive car - Aug 19, 2009
- Skoda launches Rapid sedan - Nov 16, 2011
- Rolls-Royce, HAL setting up aero engines production facility - Dec 07, 2011
- Maharaja of Mysore's Rolls Royce to be auctioned - Aug 29, 2011
- `Baby Rolls' preview in Geneva - Mar 04, 2009
- Kate Middleton gets Jaguar fleet for wedding ceremony - Mar 20, 2011
Tags: asia pacific, crore, east asia, economic situation, global meltdown, hp, hp rolls, matthew bennett, New Delhi, new model, oriented model, retail sales, rolls royce, rolls royce cars, rolls royce motor cars, rs 40, sales volume