Rolling Stones guitarist getting house ready for mistressSeptember 4th, 2008 - 2:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 4 (IANS) Rolling Stones lead guitarist Ronnie Wood is working on getting a house ready for his mistress.Wood, 61, is just out of rehab and was spotted moving a giant bed into a flat in north London where he will stay with 20-year-old Russian Ekaterina Ivanova, reports thesun.co.uk.
Wood, who was an alcoholic, has finished his six weeks of rehab during which he was supported by his wife Jo, who is still trying to cope with the end of her marriage.
A friend of Jo said: “Jo and Ronnie have been talking a lot, but he can’t quit Ekaterina. The fact that he was prepared to meet her in secret is proof of that. But Jo is incredibly strong.
“She has been waiting for Ronnie to complete his rehab process before she makes any firm decisions. She knows he is still seeing Ekaterina but believes this proves he still needs help and that this is part of his illness, as well as part of his recovery.”
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood reunites with ex - Feb 14, 2010
- Ronnie Wood patches up with Katia Ivanova - Feb 22, 2010
- Friends of Wood's wife say he won't live with mistress - Aug 18, 2008
- Ronnie Wood's ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas trip - Sep 30, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood reunited with former girlfriend? - May 05, 2011
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Rolling Stones guitarist's wife wants to be with him - Mar 03, 2009
- Ronnie Wood calls estranged wife's dancing act 'cheap' - Oct 08, 2009
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood 'snubs' 20-year-old Russian lover after dumping her - Dec 07, 2009
- Ronnie Woods dating Brazilian polo player - Feb 24, 2010