Robin Gibb battles pneumoniaApril 9th, 2012 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Singer Robin Gibb is reportedly battling pneumonia, less than a month after achieving remission from colon and liver cancer.
The 62-year-old star is being treated in a hospital here. His condition is said to be so serious that his brother Barry, 65, has flown in from Tennessee, America, to make an emergency visit.
“They fear it may be the last time they’ll see Robin. His recovery and determination has been remarkable, but there’s been a turn for the worse. His body’s taken a hell of a beating. The doctors fear for him but he’s determined to battle on,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
He was first diagnosed with cancer April 2011 after being admitted to hospital with abdominal pains.
- Robin Gibb in coma - Apr 14, 2012
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012
- Gibb's dying wish to go home - Jun 12, 2012
- Robin Gibb unable to speak - May 17, 2012
- Gibb refused cancer scans: wife - Aug 19, 2012
- Robin Gibb's death was caused by kidney failure - May 28, 2012
- Singer Gibb's wife pays tribute on funeral - Jun 10, 2012
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies of cancer - May 22, 2012
- Gibb leaves 4 mn pounds for lovechild - May 28, 2012
- Robin Gibb is battling liver cancer - Nov 21, 2011
- Hagman wins battle against cancer - Sep 05, 2012
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Paraguayan president cleared of cancer - Jan 28, 2012
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died of respiratory arrest, death certificate shows - Oct 11, 2011
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011