Roberts recovering from appendix surgeryOctober 15th, 2011 - 10:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 15 (IANS) Former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts is recovering from surgery after her appendix removal.
The 30-year-old checked into hospital for the procedure last week and has since been recuperating at home, reports contactmusic.com.
“Been a lil Mia (little missing in action) tweeps. Had to have surgery to get my appendix removed. No bueno (not good). But it went well & am recovering with Tlc fr (from) my family!” Roberts posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
“My belly button looks like some weird sea creature from surgery. Delicious. Ha! Thx (thanks) for all ur (sic) speedy recovery wishes. Love ya’s,” she added.
- Bieber warns fans to stay away from him - Oct 14, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Sean Combs undergoes shoulder surgery - Nov 17, 2011
- Boxer Danny Green recovering in Perth hospital after appendix surgery - Jan 06, 2011
- Ashley Roberts quits Pussycat Dolls - Mar 02, 2010
- Bieber's grandfather injured - Dec 29, 2011
- Akshay gives 'Son of Sardar' title to Ajay - Aug 23, 2011
- Miley Cyrus injures back bone - Feb 01, 2012
- Sonia recovering after surgery, makes some party appointments - Aug 06, 2011
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Kelly Rowland out of 'X Factor' - Oct 30, 2011
- Amitabh, Dev Anand pray for Rajnikanth's health - May 19, 2011
- Scherzinger not in touch with Pussycat Dolls bandmates - Apr 10, 2011
- Sonam not heading south (Movie Snippets) - Jun 27, 2011
- Actress Jennifer Grey has surgery to repair ruptured back disc - Dec 13, 2010