Robbie Williams down with food poisoningJuly 19th, 2011 - 4:31 am ICT by IANS
London, July 19 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams apologised to his fans for cancelling a concert in Denmark after he was struck with food poisoning.
Posting a photo of him with a drip, Robbie wrote on his blog: “Hey folks. Thank you for your messages and love. I’m not completely out of the woods yet but feeling much better. Gutted for everyone involved with the tour.”
“Feeling dreadful for letting the fans down. I’m so, so sorry. Here’s me and my drip,” he further posted.
Contactmusic.com reported that the 37-year-old ate a “dodgy lobster”, and needed a drip after suffering from dehydration as he lost much fluid.
- Kelly apologises for skipping gay event - Jun 11, 2010
- Rihanna hospitalised with flu - Nov 01, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins grounded but sings for troops on plane - Dec 24, 2010
- Leann Rimes out of rehab - Sep 08, 2012
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- 'I thought I was dead' says sick Peter Andre - Nov 29, 2010
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012
- Sania, we're proud of you: Salman (Movie Snippets) - Jun 04, 2011
- Bieber fans attack girlfriend Gomez online - May 30, 2011
- Kristen Stewart aplogises for rape statement - Jun 06, 2010
- 'Apologetic' Woods faces up to 10,000 pounds fine for spitting in Dubai Classic - Feb 15, 2011
- Lady Gaga says sorry to fans for not completing V Fest performance - Aug 24, 2009
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012
- Robbie Williams reveals love for painting - Apr 14, 2011
- Hugh Jackman planning concerts in London - Jul 23, 2011