Roadside bomb kills three in AfghanistanJanuary 3rd, 2012 - 2:09 am ICT by IANS
Kabul, Jan 3 (IANS) At least three people, including a child, were killed in Afghanistan’s Logar province after a roadside bomb struck their car Monday, Xinhua quoted an official as saying.
The incident occurred 60 km south of capital city Kabul.
“The tragic incident took place outside provincial capital Pul-e-Alam at around 10.00 a.m. leaving three civilians, including a child, dead,” said a provincial government spokesperson.
He blamed Taliban militants for planting the mine on the road and killing people.
The Taliban are yet to comment on the incident.
- Four killed in Afghanistan bomb blast - Nov 22, 2011
- Twin attacks kill 10 in Afghanistan (Lead) - Aug 07, 2012
- Three killed Afghanistan mine blast - Dec 23, 2011
- Afghan terror attack ends: 48 dead, 65 injured (Second Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
- Militants kill 11 in Afghanistan - Jun 06, 2011
- 19 killed in Afghanistan roadside blast - Dec 07, 2011
- Taliban commander disguised in women's clothes killed - Jun 26, 2010
- Twin blasts kill 14 in Afghanistan - Jul 08, 2012
- Governor among four killed in Afghan blast - Aug 12, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills 15 in Afghanistan - Jun 11, 2011
- Roadside bomb kills four in Afghanistan - Feb 20, 2012
- Afghan police officer, two guards killed in bomb blast - Aug 01, 2012
- Four children killed in Afghanistan blast - Nov 01, 2011
- 48 killed in Kabul terror siege (Third Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
- 15 killed in Afghan car bombing - Jun 25, 2011