Ritchie, Madonna to spend Christmas together for kidsDecember 14th, 2008 - 10:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 14 (IANS) Recently divorced couple pop diva Madonna and British film director Guy Ritchie are to call a Christmas truce for the sake of their children.The pair has temporarily ceased their custody battle and struck a deal to share a traditional family celebration at Ritchie’s Ashcombe House estate in Wiltshire, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The 50-year-old singer, who has been touring in South America, will arrive in Britain Dec 23 with their son Rocco, eight, adopted son David, three, and her daughter Lourdes and spend time there.
“Madonna and Guy want the best for the kids and so she has decided to come over to the UK so they can be with their father. The plan is for them to be together on Christmas at Ashcombe House,” a source close to the pair said.
The source added: “Because of what the kids have been through this year Guy wants to treat them to a really special Christmas with stockings of presents and a big tree. He is planning on having a traditional turkey dinner - although all the food will be organic at Madonna’s insistence”.
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie to install solar panels at home - Aug 23, 2011
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 15, 2008
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Madonna plays Santa for Malawi orphans - Dec 28, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna 'loves Britain', despite Guy Ritchie split - Jul 27, 2010