Rihanna’s workouts in wee hoursMay 10th, 2012 - 10:40 am ICT by IANS
London, May 10 (IANS) Singer Rihanna makes sure she fits in a 25-minute exercise plan, broken down into five segments, in her daily schedule, even if it means training at 2 a.m.
“Rihanna looks amazing right now. I have put her on a special 25-minute-a-day workout that consists of five mini workouts. She does it five days a week, wherever she is in the world,” contactmusic.com quoted her trainer Harley Pasternak as saying.
“One of my trainers travels with her to ensure she does it, but as it only takes 25 minutes and can be done anywhere, it’s easy for her to fit around her busy schedule and even her holidays,” he said.
“We train when she’s ready. Even if we’re on the road and it’s 2 a.m. in the morning, I’m on call 24X7 with her,” said her other trainer, Ary Nunez.
Besides her exercise plan, Rihanna has also been advised to eat regularly throughout the day, and she also gets a treat day when she can gorge on whatever she desires.
“She eats five small meals and snacks a day. These are made up of healthy carbohydrates like vegetables and fruit, healthy fats, like nuts or avocado, low-fat protein, whole grains and sugar-free drink like green tea,” said Pasternak.
- Katy Perry loves skipping - Jan 22, 2011
- Rihanna workout freak - Jan 18, 2012
- Hilary Duff exercises her way to wedding - Aug 14, 2010
- Rihanna's love for chocolate ice cream - Aug 15, 2011
- Mom wants to control Rihanna's wild life - May 15, 2012
- Hilary Duff Tones Down For Her Dream Wedding - Aug 16, 2010
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Being creative can help you enjoy fitness routine - Jan 16, 2010
- A creative approach to healthy heart and fitness - Jan 16, 2010
- No more vegan diet for Megan Fox - Sep 09, 2011
- Megan Fox 'not suffering from anorexia' - Mar 09, 2011
- When Lady Gaga wore 12-inch heels at gym - Jul 30, 2010
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Lady Gaga never complains during workouts - Apr 20, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance getting "pleasantly adjusted" to her new body - Oct 14, 2010
Tags: 24x7, avocado, busy schedule, carbohydrates, exercise plan, fats, green tea, harley pasternak, holidays, mini workouts, minute exercise, nuts, protein, rihanna, segments, snacks, vegetables, wee hours, whole grains, workout