Rihanna proud Of Chris BrownSeptember 12th, 2012 - 3:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 12 (IANS) Singer Rihanna is proud of the way her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown has turned his life around since being charged with assaulting her, friends say.
The former couple split up Feb 2009 after Brown physically assaulted Rihanna.
Both of them shared a hug when he won the Best Male Video prize at the MTV Video Music Awards.
“They are on a whole new level right now. Rihanna is proud of Chris for winning awards and giving back to the community and being a role model. Chris is being good now,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
This comes after Brown, 23, was forced to deny a new Tattoo on his neck depicting Rihanna’s battered face after he hit her.
The inking appears to show a woman with the same injuries Rihanna sported after the altercation including a black eye and bruised lip. But according to Brown’s representative, the tattoo is a MAC cosmetics design of a skull associated with the Mexican Celebration of the Day of the Dead.
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Kesha shows off lip tattoo - Jun 28, 2012
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna sets deadline to find love! - Feb 04, 2010
- Rihanna breaks silence about ex-boyfriend Chris - Nov 04, 2009
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna defends her 'Man Down' video - Jun 02, 2011
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,