Rihanna calls it splits with BrownFebruary 15th, 2009 - 10:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 15 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has ended her relationship with boyfriend Chris Brown following their alleged fight, her dad Ronald Fenty has confirmed.
Brown was charged by the Los Angeles police for making criminal threats Feb 8 after reportedly assaulting a woman believed to be Rihanna, reports contactmusic.com.
Fenty, 55, met up with his daughter in her native Barbados Thursday, where she allegedly told him the incident has put an end to the relationship.
“The relationship is over and I am pleased. She doesn’t want to speak to Chris. She is being very brave about things and said that she will be back on stage performing soon,” he said.
Rihanna was reportedly left with cuts and bruises on her face after the row, but her father insists she is making a recovery.
“There is some bruising. She will be alright. I think so,” he said.
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Rihanna patches up with dad - Jan 10, 2011
- Rihanna was worried about my health: Father - Aug 30, 2011
- Does Rihanna have secret siblings in Barbados? - Apr 19, 2011
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna was a UFO spotter - Mar 30, 2012
- Rihanna 'back to herself', says dad - Apr 06, 2009
- Rihannas father confirms her split from Chris Brown - Feb 16, 2009
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010