Rihanna blames traffic for cancelling performance at GrammyFebruary 9th, 2009 - 10:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 9 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has blamed the cancellation of her performance at the Grammy Awards on a traffic mishap.
The “Umbrella” star was due to perform at the annual awards show in Los Angeles Feb 8.
However, some reports suggest that she cancelled her performance after her R&B singer boyfriend Chris Brown was arrested over an alleged assault on a woman, reported contactmusic.com.
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Glen Campbell gives a great performance at the Grammys - Feb 14, 2012
- 20/20 Magazine Features Rihanna's Interview - Nov 08, 2009
- Hudson to pay tribute to Whitney Houston at Grammy's - Feb 12, 2012
- Rihanna splits from Matt Kemp? - Dec 29, 2010
- Adele, Foo Fighters win big at 54th Grammy (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Chris Brown charged with assault - Mar 06, 2009
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna's faith in god helped her recover from Chris Brown attack - Nov 04, 2009