Retired brigadier’s son jumps off buildingDecember 16th, 2010 - 8:49 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Dec 16 (IANS) A son of a retired army officer, working as a tea garden estate manager, committed suicide Thursday by jumping from his seventh floor apartment in Noida, police said. Prashant Antal, 37, son of Brigadier (retired) J.S. Antal, leapt to his death from his Ram Vihar apartment in Sector 30 at about 3.30 a.m., a police officer said.
His father immediately rushed him to Kailash Hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
The deceased was survived by his wife and a five-year-old son, a police officer said.
- Woman jumps to death from Noida flat - Jun 20, 2012
- Mother of Rajesh Talwar's lawyer murdered (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Allahabad High Court ex-judge commits suicide (Lead) - Jun 14, 2012
- Engineering girl student commits suicide - May 21, 2012
- Woman jumps off Mumbai building with son, four held (Lead) - Apr 16, 2011
- Woman jumps off Mumbai building with son - Apr 16, 2011
- Youth jumps to death from Gurgaon office building - May 30, 2012
- Murder of lawyer's mother: Construction workers quizzed - Mar 10, 2011
- Noida woman jumps to death after fight with lover - Aug 22, 2012
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Retired IIT professor kills self in Delhi - Oct 22, 2011
- Prashant Bhushan given permission to buy land in Himachal - Dec 24, 2011
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Woman jumps from Gurgaon high rise, dies - May 07, 2012
- Mumbai suicide victim's sister-in-law arrested - Mar 14, 2011