Retailers to showcase handicrafts at Hyderabad airportAugust 20th, 2008 - 10:33 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Aug 20 (IANS) Soon, a visit to Hyderabad international airport may also mean a shopping spree at premium retailers exhibiting Indian craftsmanship.In a press release, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd said that as a part of an initiative called “spirit of India”, it will be bringing together retailers from across India.
Products will range from handicraft, garments, jewellery to books.
The retail brands which will be showcasing their products are The Bombay Stores, Monalisa Pearls, Fabindia, Trifed, Lepakshi, Hyderabadi Bangles, Neerus Ensemble, Krishna Pearls and Landmark Spiritual.
Besides, a GMR-group promoted project will also sell crafts made by rural Andhra women, which include traditional toys and leather puppets.
- Postal department opens counter at Fabindia store - Jun 14, 2011
- Corporates told to give handlooms, handicraft products as gift items - Aug 13, 2012
- Cathay Pacific announces Hyderabad-Hong Kong flight - Aug 23, 2012
- Bedspreads, Ganeshas, toys...Michelle can't stop buying at crafts museum (Lead) - Nov 08, 2010
- Wooden masks from Ghana huge draw at IITF - Nov 18, 2011
- Exhibition in London to showcase Indian culture, goods - Jul 11, 2012
- Getting craftspeople connected to mainstream fashion - Jul 11, 2011
- We empowered Fabindia family in 50th year: William Bissell - Jan 02, 2011
- Fabindia Employees Become The Company’s Shareholders - Jan 03, 2011
- Designer Anuradha Ramam bats for traditional Indian weaves - Mar 16, 2011
- Komal Sood creates flower-inspired collection for WIFW (With Images) - Mar 29, 2011
- Italian GAS footwear now available in Delhi - Sep 21, 2012
- Indian designers need to tap own tradition: Australia Fashion Week founder (Interview) - Mar 25, 2012
- Fabindia launches its first-ever jewellery line - Aug 12, 2008
- City Museum depicting Hyderabad's history inaugurated - Mar 12, 2012