Rescued Noida woman dies in hospitalApril 13th, 2011 - 11:38 am ICT by IANS
Noida, April 13 (IANS) One of the two sisters, rescued from their Noida flat after they locked themselves in following severe depression over their father’s death, died at Kailash Hospital here Wednesday.
“Anuradha, the elder sister, died at around 7.30 a.m. A lot of factors led to the death,” Superintendent of Police Anant Dev told IANS in this suburban city adjoining the capital.
The two sisters were found in a state of acute starvation Tuesday and immediately hospitalised.
- Two sisters lock themselves up for 7 months, rescued - Apr 12, 2011
- Older of rescued Noida sisters dies, younger deteriorates (Third Lead) - Apr 13, 2011
- Older of rescued Noida sisters dies, enquiry ordered (Second Lead) - Apr 13, 2011
- Noida sisters had no financial problems: Police - Apr 14, 2011
- One rescued Noida sister dies, brother cites depression (Lead) - Apr 13, 2011
- NCW orders inquiry into Noida sisters case - Apr 13, 2011
- Two Patna siblings rescued from 2-year lock-in - May 17, 2011
- Woman, locked up by mother for 7 years, rescued - Jun 14, 2011
- Psychologists blame social apathy for sisters' locked-in stay - Apr 12, 2011
- Starving sisters locked for months, rescued in Delhi - Jun 16, 2012
- 'Chain snatching, father's death shocked starved sisters' - Jun 17, 2012
- Administration threatening us, say Noida farmers - Oct 03, 2011
- Father arrested for killing daughter over 'honour' - Mar 13, 2011
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Delhi's starved sisters remained locked up for 6 years (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012