Remove make-up before sleeping, says WeiszJune 30th, 2012 - 2:37 am ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Actress Rachel Weisz says it is important to go to sleep with no cosmetics on as it gives the skin a chance to breathe.
“My greatest beauty secrets are, happiness, always take your make-up off before bed. You must always take your make-up off before you go to bed, and exercise,” contactmusic.com quoted Weisz as saying.
The 40-year-old is also keen to keep her eyebrows looking good.
“They are very thick and I just need to remember to groom them,” she said.
She also said how she hates it when her images are photoshopped beyond recognition.
“A little is to be expected, but often they change features so it doesn’t even resemble the person or, in fact, a human being,” Weisz said.
- Kim Kardashian's make-up regret - Jun 05, 2012
- Kim hates sleeping with make-up (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- I never wear flats, says Cole - Jul 05, 2012
- Cole to improve beauty regime - Dec 23, 2010
- Freida Pinto's skincare tips - May 05, 2010
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Witherspoon always carries her make-up kit - Mar 07, 2011
- Beat the summer - sleep well, eat well for glowing skin - Apr 18, 2012
- Winslet forms anti-cosmetic surgery group - Aug 19, 2011
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- Halle Berry hardly wears make-up - May 27, 2012
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012
- Brides, keep foundation low and make skin glow - Sep 26, 2010
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012